Position: Retail Sales Assistant
Total Vacancy: 2 Male/Female
• To assist and take direction from the Retail Store Manager in the operations of one of Progresif retail store.
• Drive sales performance within the stores in order to achieve the retail targets
• Proactive in greeting all customers and respond effectively with customer queries
• To ensure readiness of business premises before business hours e. g. replenishment of product brochures and leaflets to make sure that all displayed product brochures or posters are updated, and cleanliness of business areas is evident (counters are uncluttered) etc.
• Merchandise and replenish stock as directed
• Processing of all daily counter transactions for new post-paid and prepaid registrations and handling associated customer.
• Performing daily end-of—day balancing and reconciliation of any discrepancies of transactions before leaving the business premises.
• Reconciliation/ settlement of sales and merchant transactions.
• General filing of reports and other documents are filed accurately and in orderly manner
• Handle registrations and customer request transaction daily
• Manage stock levels and availability of sims, hard top up cards, mobile phones, accessories and other store products
• Assist with deliveries and stock handling as directed
• Operate and understand all systems to handle sales, financial transactions including billing and sales
• Co-ordinate customer service needs with other departments as required to ensure customer service standards are achieved
• Ensure that all legal obligations and data protection rules are adhered to
• Able to deal with customer service, sales and service queries
• Understand the customers need, wants and being able to respond accordingly
• Promote sales by demonstrating products and services to customer
• Effectively resolve customer and dealer complaints.
• If complaints are not resolvable within the store, to escalate it to the Retail Store Manager or Retail Store Supervisor (senior/ non-senior)
Experience and Qualifications Required
• O’ Level or at least 1 year of work experience in a retail environment
• At least 1 year of experience in retail or relevant areas
• Computer literate and good proficiency in Microsoft applications (excel, word)
• Good sales orientation
• Be competent in having product knowledge of the products/services
• Progresif has to offer to its customers
• Resilience to and experience of fast changing consumer sales environment
• Fair understanding of the retail industry
• Good verbal and fair written communication skills, to effectively deliver sales
• Must be self-motivated
• Good attention to detail and follow-through
• Good interpersonal skills as a team player
• Possesses pleasant personality
Benefit: Only shortlisted candidate will be inform during interview
Education Required: GCE ´´A´´ Level
Age: 18 - 25 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 27 / Day
Allowances: B$ 115
Employment Type: Part Time
Closing date: 06/04/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !