Position: Ride Operator Playground
Total Vacancy: 17 Male/Female
- Four (4) days a week : Thursday-Sunday (44 hours per week).
• Malay and English speaking.
• Minimum 2 GCE “O” Level qualifications and above.
• Dedicated, able to work in a team, hardworking, motivated and is active.
• Able to work long hours and on public holidays when required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for maintaining outstanding customer service with positive attitude, operating the attraction efficiently with high safety awareness and safeguarding company assets.
• Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other aspect of customer service.
• Maintain awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
• Communicate the customer requests to management.
• Prepare to work with other tasks as assigned from time to time by the manager.
• Perform the specific Rides pre-opening procedure inspection checklists.
• Operate the ride under his/her responsibility as per manufacturer’s operating procedure
• Ensure that the ride under his/her responsibility is at all times clean and inviting to guests.
• Assist the guests during the ride loading and disembarking if needed.
• Carry out the ride closing procedure at the end of the shift.
• Manage and prioritize the ad-hoc directives from Playground Manager.
• Undertake other duties being assigned by Playground Manager as well as multitasking.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 18 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 05/09/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !