Total Vacancy: 1 Male
- Follow HSE Rules, Guidelines and Procedures.
- Minimum 2 years work experiences.
- Valid Rigging and Slinging or Rigger Certificate
- A Rigger reports directly to the Rigger Supervisor.
- He shall have experience in al types of rigging and be able to work as an effective team member in large or small groups depending on the activity.
- He shall be agile and be able to work at heights without a problem.
- He shall be full aware of the COMAPANY’S safety regulations and shall apply them at all times.
- He shall be familiar with various lifting techniques and the use of equipment such as chain hoist, shackles, slings, tugger winch. Etc.
- He shall be capable of splicing both manila and wire ropes and have the skill to make all required knots, bends and hitches. He shall assist in hydrotesting operations.
- He will be fully conversant with COMPANY’s Safety procedures.
- He shall have the knowledge to assemble all types of pipe work, welded, screwed or flanged in a neat and workmanlike manner, under the supervision of the Leadsman or Rigger supervisor.
- Must be willing to carry out other works like cleaning, handling of material and equipment, as directed by his supervisor.
Job duties and tasks:
- Align, level, and anchor machinery.
- Attach loads to rigging to provide support or prepare them for moving, using hand and power tools.
- Attach pulleys and blocks to fixed overhead structures such as beams, ceilings, and gin pole booms, using bolts and clamps.
- Control movement of heavy equipment through narrow openings or confined spaces, using chainfalls, gin poles, gallows frames, and other equipment.
- Dismantle and store rigging equipment after use.
- Fabricate, set up, and repair rigging, supporting structures, hoists, and pulling gear, using hand and power tools.
- Manipulate rigging lines, hoists, and pulling gear to move or support materials such as heavy equipment, ships, or theatrical sets.
- Select gear such as cables, pulleys, and winches, according to load weights and sizes, facilities, and work schedules.
- Signal or verbally direct workers engaged in hoisting and moving loads, in order to ensure safety of workers and materials.
- Test rigging to ensure safety and reliability.
- Tilt, dip, and turn suspended loads to maneuver over, under, and/or around obstacles, using multi-point suspension techniques.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 25 - 45 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 800 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 05/09/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !