Total Vacancy: 1 Male
• Align, level, and anchor machinery.
• Attach loads to rigging to provide support or prepare them for moving, using hand and power tools.
• Attach pulleys and blocks to fixed overhead structures such as beams, ceilings, and gin pole booms, using bolts and clamps.
• Control movement of heavy equipment through narrow openings or confined spaces, using chain falls, gin poles, gallows frames, and other equipment.
• Dismantle and store rigging equipment after use.
• Fabricate, set up, and repair rigging, supporting structures, hoists, and pulling gear, using hand and power tools.
• Elect gear such as cables, pulleys, and winches, according to load weights and sizes, facilities, and work schedules.
• Signal or verbally direct workers engaged in hoisting and moving loads, in order to ensure safety of workers and materials.
• Test rigging to ensure safety and reliability.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 18 - 28 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 20 / Day
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 13/11/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !