Construction / Engineering Jobs
Position: Rigger (Offshore)
Total Vacancy: 2 Male
1. Must have a minimum of 2 years rigging experience, at least one of which must have been spent offshore.
2. Must be familiar with the correct way to attach bulldog clips and other fittings to wire ropes.
3. Should be familiar with mooring operations and the rigging requirement regarding handling anchors, pendant buoys and wires.
4. Shall have the knowledge to assemble all types of pipe work, welded, screwed or flanged in a neat and workmanlike manner, under the supervision of the Leadsman or Rigger supervisor.
5. Shall be capable of splicing both manila and wire ropes and have the skill to make all required knots, bends and hitches. He shall assist in hydrotesting operations.
6. Shall be familiar with various lifting techniques and the use of equipment such as chain hoist, shackles, slings, tugger winch.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 20 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 02/03/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !