Construction / Engineering Jobs
DELADI PETROLEUM SERVICES SDN BHD BLOCK C, UNIT 5 BANGUNAN MJJR JALAN JAYA NEGARA KUALA BELAIT
Position: Rotating Equipment Technician
Total Vacancy: 3 Male
• All planned maintenance tasks (scheduled & emergent) relevant to rotating and ancillary equipment and emergency tasks.
• Ensures equipment, materials and tools are on-hand for work execution.
• Reports resources and time utilized, job scope expansion, rework or deferred maintenance as required; also keeping all tasks & activities logged and up-dated.
• Implementation of routine PM checks and inspections on designated rotating equipment and ensuring logging or recording of all readings; includes preliminary assessment and reportage on as found conditions.
• Repairs to other static equipment as required
• Ensuring mechanical spare parts availability for scheduled and projected jobs inclusive of spare inventory checking and stock inspections.
• Trouble-shooting and basic root cause analysis and development of solutions.
• Work with senior technicians on projects such as retrofit, refurbishment of gas turbines and ancillary equipment maintenance as directed.
Education Required: Ordinary National Diploma
Age: 26 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 50 / Day
Employment Type: Part Time/Full Time
Closing date: 05/04/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !