- bachelor’s degree in a health, safety, or environmental field of study
- suitable NEBOSH / IOSH qualification
- Preference for at least 2 years of previous work experience with health, safety, and environmental matters
- a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
HSE Officer Job Description:
- to monitor health and safety, assess risk, and design strategies to reduce potential hazards within the projects and work in places that the company is conducting our business activities.
- required to work on a full daytime weekday hours, both in office environments and out in the field
- manage and train other health and safety and staff members, and frequently travel to perform field investigations and respond to incident reports based on project sites within Brunei Darussalam
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 23 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary Offer: $700
Closing date: 05/06/2020
Interested applicants may email their comprehensive resume and relevant certificates at blesinconstruction@gmail. com
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !