Position: SALES AND MARKETING ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
Total Vacancy: 2 Male/Female
- To deliver several projects in lighting and lighting control system with scope from conceptual design to installation, project management, programming, testing and commissioning.
- To attend overseas, local and online product technical training and workshops for lighting, lighting controls, home automation, 3rd party integration, building automation, industrial controls, lightning and surge protection, AV system, PA system, UPS, solar energy, etc.
- To contribute in company’s market awareness by meeting and building relationship to new professionals, new prospect clients and end users gaining increase in project-based sales.
- To conduct seminars and training to architects, interior designers, M&E consultants and civil engineers on latest available technology and innovation in the market, locally and globally.
- To provide conceptual design to architects and practicing professionals on lighting, home and building automation, write technical specifications, provide technical drawings and project budgetary estimates, implement and monitor project with quality control, programming, troubleshooting, testing and commissioning, and on-time project delivery.
- To deal with clients to determine their requirements and propose conceptual designs.
- To evaluate electrical designs and suggest modifications to enhance quality and efficiency.
- To plan and implement projects, define project scopes and lead project team.
- To research new available and innovative products, learn its key selling points and propose the same to any applicable job requirements from clients and professionals.
- A minimum of 3 years of related experience, or combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge and Skills in Language of Light, Lighting Design and Specification
- Knowledge and Skills in Home Automation Design, Writing Specification and Programming
- Knowledge in Building Construction and Building wiring
- Intermediate Skills in Autocad 2D and 3D
- Basic Skills in Sketchup
- Intermediate Skills in DIALux
- Intermediate Skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Professional Driver´s License
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 800 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 01/12/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !