Position: SALES ASSOCIATE
Total Vacancy: 2 Female
• As the public face of the company the Sales Associate is responsible for dealing with any and all customer questions about the products and services the company offers.
• A Sales Associate is expected to be continuously updating their knowledge of the company products, services, and policies.
• Complaint handling is a critical part of this position.
• Turning a frustrated customer into a happy customer, while adhering to company policies, requires a combination of empathy and tact.
• Another key responsibility is maintaining the presentation of the sales floor, products, signage, and displays.
• Greeting customers, responding to questions, improving engagement with merchandise and providing outstanding customer service.
• Operating cash registers, managing financial transactions, and balancing drawers.
• Achieving established goals.
• Directing customers to merchandise within the store.
• Increasing in store sales.
• Superior product knowledge.
• Maintaining an orderly appearance throughout the sales floor.
• Introducing promotions and opportunities to customers.
• Cross-selling products to increase purchase amounts.
Education Required: Higher National Certificate (HNC) or equivalent
Age: 19 - 30 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 400 / Month
Allowances: B$ 50
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 03/10/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !