1. Report directly to Sales Manager.
2. Maintain punctuality, respective of scheduled working hours.
3. Attend to front-desk duties in accordance with the assigned schedule.
4. Identifying prospects and evaluating their position; maintaining client relationships.
5. Researching and analyzing sales options.
6. Establishing contact with prospects and developing relationships with them; recommending solutions.
7. Actively collecting customer feedback and suggestions.
8. Distribute printed media around operational zones and aiding in brand awareness and additional product information.
9. Maintain customer relationships by providing support and follow-up care; information and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities and recommending profit and service improvements based on customer suggestions.
10. Maintaining currency on industry trends and news through available media outlets, online or offline; market activities and competitor analysis.
11. Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information.
12. Maintain quality service in accordance with company policies and enforcing organizational standards and practices.
13. Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending internal workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
14. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
15. Ensuring showroom and product cleanliness and presentability.
SALARY WITH COMMISSION BASIS
EMAIL : hr. mmvacancy@gmail. com
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !