Position: SAP Coordinator
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Hold a recognised degree in engineering or equivalent and have minimum 8 years of SAP PM data entry experience in the offshore and onshore oil and gas industries.
• Have knowledge of different type of equipment and material is oil and gas industry and its maintenance / spare requirement.
• It is strongly preferred incumbent be familiar with Shell project execution and handover process
• Have knowledge of the SAP Master Data Maintenance templates in accordance with the agreed equipment maintenance strategies and in line with BSP-72 Procedures & Guides
• Have experience in review of vendor data, SPIR, MJR etc.
• Have experience in delivery process of an Asset Register, developing new maintenance strategies, develop Maintenance Job Routines, Safety Critical Elements (SCEs) assurance and making certain that Operations Spares are available to the Asset for the operate phase
• Have experience in SAP PS activities including entry of SAP data for equipment and material that are to be installed by a current Project.
• Have comprehensive knowledge of Prepare, populate and finalise all relevant Master Data Templates
• Liaison and coordination with BSP and vendors to retrieve the required data
• Send all Master Data Templates for review to relevant parties and revise as request
• Coordinate & Facilitate Desk Top Reviews with project/operation /maintenance
• Compile records of meeting minutes, decisions made and manage punch-list/outstanding work
• Obtain all the relevant approvals/signatories
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 30 - 45 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 2, 400 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 23/08/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !