Position: SCAFFOLDER BASIC 2
Total Vacancy: 20 Male/Female
• Erecting scaffolds in accordance with local, state, and federal.
• Erectors also must abide by all manufacturer recommendations and be capable of erecting scaffolds under the guidance of a competent person.
• Inspecting all scaffold components prior to assembly to insure that components used are of similar material and in good repair before becoming a part of the completed scaffold.
• This includes (but is not limited to): mudsills, screw jacks, frames, braces, planks, access ladders, brackets, etc.
• Maintaining fall protection requirements while erecting / dismantling scaffolds.
• Providing a scaffold to the user that is free from recognizable and preventable hazards (i. e. fall protection systems in place, falling object prevention in place, appropriate access / egress to and from the scaffold, appropriate anchorage and stability of the structure, appropriate walking / working surfaces, maintaining appropriate clearances from electrical hazards, etc. )
• Prior to occupation scaffold erectors must notify the competent person that the scaffold has been erected and is ready to be inspected.
• Training of other scaffold users if needed.
• Contacting and coordinating with the Competent Person regarding any issues associated with the erection of a scaffold.
Age: 20 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 35 / Day
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 20/03/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !