Position: SECURITY CASH DRIVER
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
Core Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
1. Responsible for the performance of all AEGIS Vehicles’.
2. Perform maintenance on the all company vehicles owned.
3. Maintain & monitor all Cash Security Drivers conducting the preventative maintenance schedule for every vehicle in the fleet; such as routine oil changes, tire rotation, fluid changes, battery inspections, electrical system testing, brake inspections and replacement etc. must be performed as detailed on the maintenance log sheets.
4. Maintain & monitor log sheets must be completely filled in with accurate information by Cash Security Drivers.
5. Monitor & feedback AEGIS Fleet for service repair orders on each vehicle accurately, to be able to track comebacks on service that has been performed.
6. Responsible to reports to AEGIS Fleet for repair of any and all electro/mechanical breakdowns.
7. Department must is in 100% functional status at all times when it is dispatched for service.
8. All tools and equipment must be maintained in good order at all times.
9. Responsible for emergency replacement & planning of Cash Security Drivers & all vehicles on a 24 hour basis.
10. Check the daily vehicle checklists prepared by Cash Security Drivers are completed before submitted to Cash Management & AEGIS Fleet.
11. Organize and control documentation on all vehicles in an organised and efficient manner by using an ongoing filing system.
12. Perform routine preventive maintenance all company vehicles and accessories owned by Cash Operations Department
13. Performs necessary inspection to bring vehicles into compliance with control standards of AEGIS Cash Security & JPD’s requirements.
14. Maintains and monitor all electrical components, such as directional lights, safety warning lights, starting and charging systems, etc. , on all types of vehicles.
15. Observes all proper security & safety precautions.
16. Review and check the Vehicle Checklist and prepare the vehicle for use for the next day.
17. Conduct damage root cause and escalate report to Cash Management.
18. Any other duties as per instructed by Cash Operations Supervisor or Cash Operations Manager.
1. Administrative skills
2. Good command written & speak both malay & english
3. Basic technical understanding of vehicle maintenance.
4. Good presentation skills.
5. MUST HAVE class 5 driving licence
6. Can work at flexibility time
7. Can start immediately.
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3--5
Basic Salary: B$ 650 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 28/06/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !