Position: SENIOR INTERIOR DESIGNER - FURNITURE
Total Vacancy: 2 Male/Female
• The Senior Interior Designer is a highly experienced interior designer responsible for managing multiple projects ranging from small to large sized projects of basic to complex scope with minimal supervision.
• Senior Interior Designer shall be responsible for specifications of interior furnishings; systems (for open plan), freestanding/ancillary furniture for various degrees of project size and responsible for the highest level of Interior Design outcomes, completing projects with accuracy and creativity while monitoring project performance within contract hours and meeting or exceeding customer expectations.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• 3 years working experience
• MUST Proficient in SKETCH UP, 3Ds Max, Photoshop, AutoCAD, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Project).
• Team Lead managing project deliverable, staff and consultants.
• Strong communicator, collaborative, detail oriented and organized.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: Monthly Commission, 14 days of Annual Leave, 10 days of Medical Leave
Closing date: 06/02/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !