Position: SERVICES ADVISOR
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assists customers with requests for repair and for maintenance service to ensure that the vehicle is fixed right the first time.
• Assists the Service Manager in the operations of the service center by writing up work orders, distributing work to staff, accurately maintaining records, ensure proper filing, supporting promotional activities, complying with service standard implemented and any other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education / Qualification:
• Diploma or other relevant qualifications.
• A minimum working experience of 2 years in relevant fields. Experience in automotive industry is an advantage
• Possess strong customer service orientation and proven excellent customer service skills
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent interpersonal skills and self-motivated
• Ability to work independently and on own initiative
• Achieving High Standards
• Working Effectively with Others to ensure High Standard of Customer Service
• Handling Pressure
• Managing Complexity
• Understanding and Using Business Knowledge
• Applying the Basics
Age: 25 - 55 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 800 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 05/07/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !