• Minimum of 6 years’ experience of process analytical experience in Chemical Plant or Refinery.
• Associate Degree or equivalent experience.
• Advanced knowledge of sample system troubleshooting.
• Background working with, IR, GC, TC, Mass Spec, BTU, Paramagnetic and Zirconium Oxide O2, pH and conductivity analyzers
• Background working with toxic and combustible gas detector setup, calibration and lineup.
Responsibilities & Main Tasks.
• Provides technical expertise and troubleshooting assistance to analyzer technicians.
• Leads long term analyzer improvement initiatives.
• Specify analyzer calibration standard composition.
• Assess analyzer criticality to determine spare part requirements.
• Installs, calibrates, maintains and repair various Analyzers pH, chlorine, dissolved oxygen and air pressure flow meters, air phase and air quality;
• Perform routine diagnostics and component level repair using specialized electronic, electrical and pneumatic test equipment, including carbon monoxide analyzers, oxides of nitrogen analyzers, sulfur dioxide analyzers, particulate samplers, calibration systems, data loggers and meteorological equipment;
• Repairs, maintains and installs mechanical, electronic, pneumatic and microprocessor-based instrumentation such as, pH meters, and turbidity meters;
• Maintains monitoring equipment: disassemble, cleans, re-assemble, install and tests flow sampler and/or air quality parameters;
• May write routine computer programs or modify existing parameter in the troubleshooting and repair of Analyzer systems. Website:
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !