Position: SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• To implement project for NGBSS (Next Generation Business Support System) which include Online Charging (OCS) Platform, Billing System, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System, LBI (Light Business Intelligent Reporting System), NMS (Network Monitoring System), MED (Mediation System) and etc.
• To perform site survey, hardware layout & software planning and design.
• To monitor hardware installation and setup the infrastructure required for NGBSS System.
• To perform requirement gathering and clarification with customer during requirement clarification session and output Functional Requirement Specification or Impact Analysis.
• To perform system integration with 3rd party interface such as (SMPP, Web services, SS7 signaling, Diameter, FTP/SFTP)
• To perform system unit testing / functional testing.
• To perform User Acceptance Testing with customer.
• To monitor and to perform system health check and routine inspection to ensure system running in optimal status.
• To troubleshoot or investigate the defect / fault occur and perform system patching / upgrade.
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor´s Degree in the field of ICT or Telecommunication.
• Good command in English.
• Familiar with Telecom Operational Support System, Billing System, Value-added Services.
• Some experience in implementation of Telecom equipment site survey, BSS/Consumer/VAS system logical design and integration documentation design, IP datacom network design, Disaster recovery, Linux OS, Shell scripting, Oracle Database server administration, SQL scripts technical hands on.
• Some experience in handling Sun, IBM and HP Mini computers in cluster mode.
• Project and support maintenance experience in telco industry.
• Familiar with all the operational and project delivery processes involved.
Interested applicants may send their latest CV, with recent passport size photo to the following address:
HR Department, Lot 4157, Simpang 85, Kampong Pandan A, Jalan Maulana, Kuala Belait KA1931, Brunei Darussalam Attn to: Automac Multiresources Sdn Bhd Or email to: automac()adinin. comOr amsb. hr()adinin. com.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 25 - 50 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 3, 000 / Month
Allowances: B$ 300
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: 24/7 Worldwide Insurance (Life, Hospitalization, ADD)
Closing date: 12/07/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !