Administrative / Office Jobs
LOT 7565, UNIT 6, GROUND FLOOR BLOCK A, JAISA BUILDING JALAN SG PANDAN
Position: SPARE PART SPECIALISTS
Total Vacancy: 2 Male/Female
• Maintain records of all sales and customer transactions and ensure compliance to company guidelines and maintain neat and clean area at all times.
• Maintain retail sales floor, manage all displays and ensure optimal level of customer satisfaction and maintain effective controls on all inventory.
• Coordinate with internal and external customers and ensure all parts reach within team frame and ensure compliance to all local and federal regulations.
• Maintain and update knowledge on all parts and products and design all purchase orders to obtain required parts from vendors.
• Administer and maintain records of all warranty parts returned and update computer systems for all special orders and evaluate all orders and track same.
• Manage and process all invoices and compare same to all requisitions and evaluate quantity of merchandise received and maintain records of all parts purchased and received.
• Collaborate with customers and vendors and maintain inventory for warehouses.
• Monitor all parts of stockroom and perform regular cycle count and ensure compliance to all safety regulations and procedures according to employee handbook.
• Participate in various training programs to enhance knowledge on all processes.
• Attend all open book and departmental meetings and maintain relationships with all management.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 23 - 38 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 600 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 06/05/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !