Position: SPED TEACHER
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Working with special needs children
• Minimum 3 years of experience
• Master in Education Major in Special Need Education/ Bachelor of Art In Psychology
• To provide instruction and support which facilitates the participation of students with disabilities in the regular classroom and special needs classroom.
• Serve as case facilitator and be responsible for the development, implementation and evaluation of students,
• Provide the necessary information to the class teacher prior to the child entering the general education classroom regarding the students disability, medical concerns and/or equipment operation,
• Collaborate with the general education teacher in adapting the curriculum, providing appropriate modifications, ensuring the implementation of modifications and assessing overall progress of the child, Develop schedules and supervise plans,
• Complete and maintain all assigned students records,
• Maintain contact with the assigned students parents or family,
• Maintain collaborative relationship and goodwill with general educators,
• May team teach lessons, either small group or whole class.
• Adept in handling students with various special needs cases such as autism Spectrum Disorder, Global Development Delay, Language and Communication Delay, Learning Disability, Attention Deficit and hyper, Active Disorder, Intellectual Disability and Down
• Skilled in teaching students in different levels such as Early Intervention Program, Pre-Mainstream / Mainstream Program, Pre-Vocational Program
• Knowledgeable in implementing teaching method such as Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) and Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS)
• Proficient in Implementing and monitoring individualized Education Program and Behavioural Management Program.
• Proficient in wide variety of software of software application (Microsoft , Adobe and
Education Required: Master´´s Degree (Master´´s) or equivalent
Age: 25 - 60 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 800 / Month
Allowances: B$ 200
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: Tap/scp others will be inform while interview.
Closing date: 14/12/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !