Position: STANDARD COMPLIANCE OFFICER
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• WITH 5 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN THIS KIND OF FIELD.
• Bachelor of Business Administration or a related field
• Professional certification (e. g. Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional (CCEP)) is a plus
• Proven experience as a Compliance Officer or Compliance Manager
• Experience in risk management
• Knowledge of legal requirements and controls Familiarity with industry practices and professional standards
• Excellent communication skills
• Integrity and professional ethics
• Business acumen
• Teamwork skills
• Attention to detail
• Developing and implementing an effective legal compliance program
• Proactively auditing processes, practices and documents
• Educating and training employees Compliance Officer to ensure that our operations and business transactions follow all relevant legal and internal rules.
• You will also review employees’ work and provide advice on compliance.
• To succeed in this role, you should be a reliable professional who is not afraid to speak their mind and stand by their decisions.
• You should be familiar with risk management and our industry’s standards.
• If you also have a sharp business acumen, we’d like to meet you.
• Your goal will be to ensure we operate in a legal and ethical ma
er while meeting our business objectives.
• Develops, initiates, maintains, and revises policies and procedures for the general operation of the Compliance Program and its related activities to prevent illegal, unethical, or improper conduct.
• Manages day-to-day operation of the Program.
• Develops and periodically reviews and updates Standards of Conduct to ensure continuing currency and relevance in providing guidance to management and employees.
• Collaborates with other departments (e. g. , Risk Management, Internal Audit, Employee Services, etc. ) to direct compliance issues to appropriate existing cha
els for investigation and resolution.
• Consults with the Corporate attorney as needed to resolve difficult legal compliance issues.
• Responds to alleged violations of rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and Standards of Conduct by evaluating or recommending the initiation of investigative procedures. Develops and oversees a system for uniform handling of such violations.
• Acts as an independent review and evaluation body to ensure that compliance Issues/concerns within the organization are being appropriately evaluated, investigated and resolved.
• Monitors, and as necessary, coordinates compliance activities of other departments to remain abreast of the status of all compliance activities and to identify trends.
• Identifies potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk; develops/implements corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues, and provides general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situations in the future.
• Provides reports on a regular basis, and as directed or requested, to keep the Corporate Compliance Committee of the Board and senior management informed of the operation and progress of compliance efforts.
• Ensures proper reporting of violations or potential violations to duly authorized enforcement agencies as appropriate and/or required.
• Establishes and provides direction and management of the compliance Hotline.
• Institutes and maintains an effective compliance communication program for the organization, including promoting
(a) use of the Compliance Hotline;
(b) heightened awareness of Standards of Conduct, and
(c) understanding of new and existing compliance issues and related policies and procedures.
• Works with the Human Resources Department and others as appropriate to develop an effective compliance training program, including appropriate introductory training for new employees as well as ongoing training for all employees and managers.
• Monitors the performance of the Compliance Program and relates activities on a continuing basis, taking appropriate steps to improve its effectiveness.
• Strictly follow personal and food hygiene practices and company policy.
• Strictly adhere to safety rules and regulations.
• Work In Safe Environment (W. I. S. E. ) System
Age: 30 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 800 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 12/04/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !