Unit No 3, Bangunan TSK 2 Lot no 04966, jln Perusahaan Kg Pekan Muara
Total Vacancy: 15 Male
• operate heavy vehicles and machinery, such as straddle carriers, forklifts and ships´ cranes, to load and unload cargo from trucks, ships and rail transport services position and secure cargo in the holds of ships using braces
• carry out safety checks on equipment
• secure and release mooring lines of ships.
• knowledge of health and safety procedures
• skill operating heavy machinery such as straddle carriers, forklifts and ships´ cranes
• knowledge of how to handle different types of cargo, particularly containers of dangerous substances knowledge of basic customs and shipping company documents the ability to interpret ship loading plans.
• work flexibly, due to changing ship schedules most stevedores don´t
• know in advance what hours they will work each day
• may work early mornings, weekends and nights
• spend most of their time working outdoors at ports, and in container terminals and the cargo holds of ships
• work in most weather conditions and around heavy machinery
• may have to travel to other ports for work.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 20 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 400 / Month
Employment Type: Part Time
Closing date: 14/09/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !