Position: STORAGE CONTROLLER
Total Vacancy: 5 Male
• We are looking for a Storage Controller to manage our inventory and purchase merchandise based on our company’s needs.
• Storage Controller responsibilities include tracking shipments, overseeing inventory audits and maintaining reports of purchases and pricing.
• To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with supply F&B procedures and have good communication skills to interact with vendors, clients, and internal teams.
• Ultimately, you will increase profitability and effectiveness by maintaining optimal stock levels of quality products at all times.
• Forecast supply and demand to prevent overstocking and running out-of-stock (OOS)
• Enter purchase details (vendors information, invoices, and pricing) into internal databases place orders to replenish merchandise as needed
• Track shipments and address any delays
• Oversee storage of products, particularly of fragile items
• Evaluate suppliers’ offers and negotiate profitable deals
• Coordinate regular inventory audits
• Liaise with warehouse staff and other internal teams to test products’ quality (status upon delivery and storage conditions)
• Keep updated inventory records (including WEEKLY shipments)
• Ensure purchases do not exceed budget Requirements
• Proven work experience as a STORAGE Controller, Inventory management or similar roleGood understanding of supply F&B procedures
• Working knowledge of inventory management software (SAP SYSTEM)
• Active participation in inventory audits
• Excellent organization skills
• Good communication and negotiation abilities
• BSc in Logistics, Business Administration or relevant field
• Proficient in English (both written and verbal).
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 600 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 06/02/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !