Total Vacancy: 1 Male
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Plans and performs work that involves ordering, receiving, inspecting, returning, unloading, shelving, packing, labeling, pricing, delivering, and maintaining a perpetual inventory of forms, office supplies, and various types of equipment.
• Rotates stock and arranges for disposal of surpluses.
• Keeps records to maintain inventory control, cost containment and to assure proper stock levels.
• Coordinates freight handling, equipment moving and minor repairs.
• Oversees mail handling and courier service.
• Operates simple office machines (which may in some cases include computer assisted inventory, automotive equipment, and may operate a forklift or other light equipment used in moving heavy items).
• May participate in the selection, training and supervision of subordinates, when applicable.
• Performs related and peripheral site-specific duties as required.
• Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
• Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment
• Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management
• Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
• Ability to safely and legally operate a forklift
• Skills to operate common office equipment
• Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent
• 2+ years of experience in storekeeping, inventory control, or recordkeeping
• Valid driver’s license and willingness to acquire and maintain forklift certification
• Physical ability to frequently lift and carry materials weighing up to 25 pounds, and occasionally up to 50 lbs
Please e-mail CV/resume directly to our Human Resources Manager at christopher. lau(_)readymix. com. bn.
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 20 - 55 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 600 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: 14 Days Annual Leave & Medical Claim
Closing date: 13/09/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !