Total Vacancy: 3 Male/Female
• Supervisor to oversee the workflow at our facilities.
• The role is a complex one.
• He/She will not just be someone who supervises the work of others.
• A supervisor is also responsible for coaching, resolving issues and serving as a link between subordinates and upper management.
• The ideal candidate will be a competent individual who will be able to guide and train employees.
• He/She will be well-versed in processes under the role’s responsibility and will be results-driven and focused.
• The goal is to ensure that operations are carried out productively so as to ensure profitability and sustainable growth.
• Set goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with company’s plans and vision and communicate them to subordinates
• Organize workflow and ensure that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks
• Monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching
• Receive complaints and resolve problems
• Maintain timekeeping and personnel records
• Pass on information from upper management to employees and vice versa
• Prepare and submit performance reports
• Decide on reward and promotion based on performance
• Ensure adherence to legal and company policies and procedures and undertake disciplinary actions if the need arises
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 20 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 14/09/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !