LAMBAK KANAN INDUSTRIAL
Job Description :
1. Accomplishes staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, conducting training; implementing enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
2. Provides quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards.
3. Able to work under pressure.
4. Able to accept new challenges and teamwork, reliable.
5. Have no transport problem.
6. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
7. Understand basic vehicle maintenance requirement
8. Must have the possess leadership and management skills.
9. Be able to handle drivers and labourer.
1. Preferable O level and above.
2. Able to speak and write Malay and English
3. Work Ethics: Disipline, punctual and independent
Age : 30 - 40 years old
Driving License : Class 3
Employment Type : Full-time
*Shortlisted candidates will be notified upon interview and please send your updated CV/Resume and relevant documents and email to lambak. admin@aircat. com. bn
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !