Position: SUPERVISOR (PENYELIA)
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Accomplishes staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, conducting training; implementing enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
• Provides quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards.
• Able to work under pressure.
• Able to accept new challenges and teamwork, reliable.
• Have no transport problem.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Understand basic vehicle maintenance requirement
• Must have the possess leadership and management skills.
• Be able to handle drivers and labourer.
• Supervise all civil activities and coordinating of material, fabrication & installation work of the civil facilities / infrastructure.
• To demonstrate excellent organizational skills, following policies, procedures & work practices.
• Supervise work crew to best utilize manpower and materials, exercises discipline at the work site to prevent unsafe work practices and idleness.
• To prepare Permit To Work (PTW) and demonstrate to client & team members the overview of the activities to be carried out as specified on the permit.
• Able to read drawings and technical specifications & has wide knowledge & experience in the construction and maintenance of civil and installation work.
• To prepare reports on the findings of the constructability site survey exercise.
• To prepare a daily site activity / technical report upon completion of the work activity / project.
• Conduct the Tool Box Talk every morning before work commencing.
• Fully conversant with the Construction technical requirement and HSE standards.
1. Preferable A level/Diploma/Degree or equivalent
2. Minimum of 5-10 years of practical experience in Building, Civil and construction engineering
3. Able to speak and write Malay and English
4. Work Ethics: Disipline, punctual and independent
Education Required: GCE ´´A´´ Level
Age: 30 - 40 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 2, 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 10/10/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !