Readymix Concrete (B) Sdn. Bhd. is the leading ready mixed concrete manufacturer in Brunei Darussalam. As part of our business expansion, we are looking for vibrant and energetic individuals who are not afraid to excel beyond their limits to join us and be part of our wining team.
- Promote & enforce in implementation on all aspect of the project occupational safety & health (OSH) management required regulations as per regulations.
- Implement the company Health & Safety related in policies, procedures, instruction, Standard and advisory also rules and regulation.
- Ensure that safe work condition is maintained in at all Readymix premises.
- Conduct safety induction, toolbox briefing, arrange training and safety awareness to all staff & workers.
- Assist Deputy General Manager for prepare investigation and reporting of accident/incident in plant and any drill training.
- Conduct regular safety inspection (workplace, temporary structure, machinery, emergency equipment & PPE) and identify unsafe act or unsafe condition and to ensure the safety system in compliance with the Workplace Health & Safety Order 2009 and project requirements.
- Ensure Permit To Work applied for high risk activity in plant, such as hot work, working at height, confined space, Working on the roof, excavation work & Lock out-tag out-try out (LOTOTO for Energy Isolation work)
- Plant inspection for all high-risk work at the day and share observation in Daily Operation Meeting
- Assessing hazard potential for all the activities under their control, record the result of the assessment and devising appropriate preventives measures accordingly.
- Cooperate with Learning & Development department for any Health & Safety training and competency, such as AESP, AGT, scaffolding, etc.
- To Monitor Safety Reporting System (SRS apps), to assign any unsafe act or unsafe condition report to relevant department for further action.
- Assist in preparing Health & Safety weekly or monthly report for submission to relevant party and sharing to others.
- To facilitate the investigation of illnesses and injury in order to determine the root cause, alert the Management within the stipulated time and take affirmative action toward preventing recurrence.
- Any others duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time from Management.
- NEBOSH qualified / Certificate in occupational health and safety
- Competence in mathematics
- Excellent in oral and written English language and Bahasa Melayu
- Possess good communication skills among all levels
- Knowledge of potentially hazardous materials or practices
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present and explain health and safety topics
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their detailed resume stating current and expected salary together with a recent passport-size photograph or email at the following address:-
Senior HR Executive,
Readymix Concrete (B) Sdn. Bhd.
No. 3B, 1st Floor, Bgn Sri Nor, Spg 158,
Jln Pengiran Babu Raja, Kg. Kiarong,
BE1318, Brunei Darussalam.
Tel: +6732651798/ +6732650032
Email: career@readymix. com. bn
Only shortlisted candidates for an interview will be notified.
Website: https://readymix. com. bn/
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !