Construction / Engineering Jobs
Position: Safety Officer
Total Vacancy: 2 Male
- Complete NEBOSH IGC certificate is a must.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as safety officer in Oil & Gas
- Administer the HSE system ensuring that all facets of the operation continually comply to the project HSE policies and systems to provide a safe working environment for all employees.
- To coordinate the local HSE plan.
- To cascade HSE policies.
- To provide instruction in the use of PPE and HSE equipment.
- To record inspection, certification or replacement of HSE equipment.
- To assist in the administration of site HSE visits and site HSE meetings.
- To assist in the execution of Emergency Response drills.
- To communicate HSE information locally and to maintain HSE notice boards and information signs and to implement local or corporate HSE initiatives.
- To provide site HSE inductions for new employees and visitors.
- To assist in Job Hazard Analysis. -to assist in the administration of incident reporting systems and incident investigation.
- Cascade information contained in the Hazard & Effects Register.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 21 - 50 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 119 / Day
Allowances: B$ 6
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 04/07/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !