Construction / Engineering Jobs
Position: Safety Officer
Total Vacancy: 2 Male
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in the offshore hydrocarbon industry; 3 years of which will have been an HSE Officer.
• Background in training, development, coaching and advising is required.
• NEBOSH IGC
• Administer the HSE system ensuring that all facets of the operation continually comply to the project HSE policies and systems to provide a safe working environment for all employees.
• To coordinate the local HSE plan.
• To cascade HSE policies
• To provide instruction in the use of PPE and HSE equipment.
• To record inspection, certification or replacement of HSE equipment.
• To assist in the administration of site HSE visits and site HSE meetings.
• To assist in the execution of Emergency Response drills.
• To communicate HSE information locally and to maintain HSE notice boards and information signs and to implement local or corporate HSE initiatives.
• To provide site HSE inductions for new employees and visitors.
• To assist in Job Hazard Analysis.
• To assist in the administration of incident reporting systems and incident investigation.
• Cascade information contained in the Hazard & Effects Register.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 21 - 50 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 119 / Day
Allowances: B$ 6
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 22/07/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !