Position: Safety Officer
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Safety Officer Responsibilities:
• Compile safety programs.
• Practice safe working techniques.
• Implement and maintain health and safety standards.
• Establish a cordial and professional relationship with employees.
• Maintain compliance of all safety regulations.
• Conduct regular staff meetings to share best practice techniques.
• Standardize health and safety in order to remain consistent.
• Identify hazardous waste and disposal of it correctly.
• Promote safety initiatives.
• Compile and maintain relevant registers to ensure compliance.
• Document staff information, minutes of meetings, and reports compiled for management.
• Regularly inspect equipment.
Safety Officer Requirements:
• A bachelor’s degree.
• Valid competency certificates.
• Registration as a Health and Safety Officer.
• Strong communication skills.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in this position.
• Proficient in all Microsoft Applications.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 25 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 200 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 10/01/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !