Administrative / Office Jobs
Lot 5394, No. 5, Simpang 101 Jln Setia Pahlawan
Position: Safety Officer
Total Vacancy: 2 Male
• Compile safety programs.
• Practice safe working techniques.
• Implement and maintain health and safety standards.
• Establish a cordial and professional relationship with employees.
• Maintain compliance of all safety regulations.
• Conduct regular staff meetings to share best practice techniques.
• Standardize health and safety in order to remain consistent.
• Identify hazardous waste and disposal of it correctly.
• Promote safety initiatives.
• Compile and maintain relevant registers to ensure compliance.
• Document staff information, minutes of meetings, and reports compiled for management.
• Regularly inspect equipment.
• Develop policies and plans to reduce employee risk.
Education Required: National Vocational Certificate (NVC) or equivalent (NTC)
Age: 26 - 38 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 70 / Day
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 13/02/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !