Position: Safety Supervisor
Total Vacancy: 5 Male/Female
• Supervises day-to-day activities within a particular construction workplace
• Ensures that workers make use of necessary protective equipment like helmets, hand gloves, welding shades etc. , where and when necessary.
• Investigates accidents and tackle their causes.
• Takes note of workers’ safety concerns and immediately acts on them.
• Arranges training programs on safety measures within the workplace.
• Develops plans for emergency procedures with the consent of the manager(s) of the workplace.
• Receives and acts on reports regarding safety concerns from workers within the construction site/workplace.
• Serves as a link between workers and top management when it comes to issues that have to do with the safety and proper organization of the workplace.
• Possession of a Bachelor’s degree/ Diploma in a field related to construction or civil engineering.
• A minimum of 3 years work experience as a Safety Supervisor in a similar working environment.
• Must have excellent communication skills on all fronts.
• Must be able and willing to coordinate the activities of other workers in safety-related matters.
• Must never delay in acting towards any hazardous situation.
• A degree or certification in occupational health safety is also required.
Age: 23 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 2, 800 / Month
Allowances: B$ 500
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 11/05/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !