• Responsible for devising strategies to promote and sell JLR cars to customer.
• Served as the liaison between Indera Motors and a client to ensure requirements of the customers are met.
• Recommend and sell JLR products and services to clients.
• Maintain business relationships by means of trust and integrity.
• Determine the needs of a customer and offer solutions to those needs through the company´s products or services.
• Establish long-lasting relationships with clients.
• Manage customer base and promote latest products and services.
• To contact both potential and present customers.
• Record all negotiations with customers, being up-to-date with the most recent market trends and products.
• Work closely with the manager in devising sales techniques; demonstrate products and services to customers.
• Study sales trends and statistics and establish sales potential.
• Regularly monitor customers´ preferences and seek opportunities.
• Minimum ‘O’Level.
• Experience in automotive sales would be an advantage.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Self-motivated, confident and result oriented with good interpersonal skills.
• Social media literate.
• Possesses own transport with valid driving license.
Basic Salary + Sales Commission
Interested candidates are requested to e-mail/send a covering letter and updated resume with copies of official identification (IC/Passport), copy of relevant certificates / documents (education and employment), expected salary and one recent photograph to humanresources@indera-motors. com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !