Position: Sales Coordinator
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Academic Qualification Requirements:
1. Bachelor’s Degree in business related field or equivalent related work experience
2. Minimum 5 years’ experience in related field (preferably oil and gas company)
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Identify business opportunities, promote sales and develop relationship with existing and potential customers by providing the optimal advice and solutions to customer’s needs.
• Prepare project proposals and sales quotation and follow up on the
• Purchase Order for orders and delivery confirmation.
• Serve as the relationship focal point between customers and internal departments to ensure seamless execution of projects from start to completion.
• Generate weekly and monthly sales reports to the management and develop strategies to improve sales and operational services.
• Focal person between the company and its stakeholders including the government and regulators.
• Assist in the preparation and organizing of corporate events as required
• Other duties / responsibilities that may be assigned by the management from time to time
• Computer Skills (proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• Good verbal and written communication skills in English, Malay beneficial
• Organizational and planning skills with the ability to co-ordinate activities across departments.
• Good interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to work independently.
• Diligent and detail orientated.
• Good time management skills.
• Keen interest to learn, develop and progress.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 800 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 09/05/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !