Position: Sales Coordinator
Total Vacancy: 1 Female
1) Provide quality customer service in handling enquiries, order processing, order tracking, sales orders and after sales services.
2) Identify current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with local and regional potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
3) Establish new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing sales call schedule.
4) Understand the technicalities and requirement of all orders / inquiries and review customer requirements as per contract review procedure.
5) Work with cost estimators by studying blueprints, plans and related customer documents in consultation with all stakeholders and ensure timely completion of quote.
6) Gain customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements.
7) Comply with legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; advising customer on product, service or adherence to requirements; advising customer on needed actions.
8) Communicate customer requirements to all in-house functions and in-house capability to the customer.
9) Follow up on for all works to be performed according to the documented Work Order System.
10) Assess the quality of products delivered to customer through the monitoring of customers´ level of quality acceptance.
11) Prepare sales reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing sales information and industry trends.
12) Comply with all applicable quality, health, safety, security and environmental regulations.
13) Perform other related duties as assigned or indicated by responsibilities.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 24 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 13/12/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !