• Willing to work immediately and long term.
• Possess good interpersonal and communication skill in Malay and English
• Possess good written and verbal skills in Malay and English.
• Must be proficient in the use of computers including the use of applications like, Word, Excel and other applications.
• No transportation issues.
• Understanding of the sales functions in an organization.
• Able to work independently with less supervision.
• Able to work under pressure.
• Good time management.
Benefit: To be discussed depending on performance after probation.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• To manage and provide sales to potential clients and any other tasks that is required.
• To manage all forms of inquiries, quotations and tenders from existing and walk in customers.
• Respond to incoming emails and phone calls inquiries regarding our services and products.
• May attend to government meetings and appointments when required.
• Develop and maintain a filing system.
• Provide general support to walk-in customers.
• Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
Please email your CV and resume to fbs9285@gmail. com
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !