Position: Sales Executive office
Total Vacancy: 1 Female
• Willing to work immediately and long term.
• Possess good interpersonal and communication skill in Malay and English
• Possess good written and verbal skills in Malay and English.
• Must be proficient in the use of computers including the use of applications like, Word, Excel and other applications. • No transportation issues.
• Able to work independently with less supervision.
• Able to work under pressure.
• Good time management.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• To manage and provide sales to potential clients and any other tasks that is required.
• To manage all forms of inquiries, quotations and tenders from existing and walk in customers.
• Respond to incoming emails and phone calls inquiries regarding our services and products.
• May attend to government meetings and appointments when required.
• Develop and maintain a filing system.
• Provide general support to walk-in customers.
• Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
Please email your CV and resume for faster review to: fbs9285#gmail. com
1. 14 days annual leave after completion of one (1) year.
2. TAP & SCP included after probation.
Other benefits to be discussed depending on performance after probation.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 23 - 38 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 450 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 19/04/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !