Position: Sales Intern
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Sales Intern Responsibilities:
• Working closely with the Manager or assigned staff member, and completing all allocated tasks.
• Conducting desktop research, or gathering information through surveys or by speaking to customers and staff.
• Attending and participating in meetings, workshops, events, and exhibitions.
• Liaising with customers and suppliers on behalf of the company´s managers.
• Updating documents and sales records.
• Reviewing sales performance against sales targets.
• Observing and carrying out sales processes.
• Identifying potential weaknesses and offering improvement suggestions.
• Assisting managers with negotiations.
• Keeping a log of everything learned and delivering presentations to staff and other stakeholders.
Sales Intern Requirements:
• High school diploma or similar.
• Degree in Marketing, Business or similar may be required.
• Driver´s license may be required.
• Strong self-motivation.
• Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
• Proficiency in a foreign language would be advantageous.
• Ability to cope with rejection.
• Ability to remain calm in fast-paced environments.
• Superb interpersonal skills.
• A professional appearance.
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 15 / Day
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 16/11/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !