We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
• The Sales Manager is responsible to direct and oversee an
organization´s sales policies, objectives and initiatives including to set
short- and long-term sales strategies, evaluate effectiveness of
current sales programs and to provide recommendation on product or
service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales
• Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the
• Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands
company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
• Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of
new products and competition status.
• Work as a key member of the field leadership team, providing timely
sales analytics including weekly pipeline analysis, forecasting, and
• Drive business change by developing a keen understanding of the
business, identifying core focus areas through data driven insights,
and building trust with business partners.
• Partner with the field to craft and establish GTM strategy; own the
modeling and implementation of sales territories and quota setting.
• Actively identify operational issues and design solutions to make
business flow better for the sales teams.
• Work closely with other SOMs to share knowledge, methodologies
and facilitate standardization across the field organization.
• BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field.
• Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales
manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly
and effectively at all levels of the organization.
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
• Strong business sense and industry expertise.
• Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
• Exceptional interpersonal, time management and strong
organizational and planning skills.
• IT literate and proficient in word processing, spreadsheet and others,
i. e. Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides, or/and Microsoft Office.
• Must be conversant in English and Malay Language.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants are invited to submit their applications with detailed resume, contact number, expected salaries and a recent passport sized photo (non-returnable) to:
Human Resource Department
Cuckoo International (B) Sdn Bhd
Unit 1, 2 &3, Ground Floor, 1st and 2nd Lot 31750, Bangunan Melabau Complex
Kg. Serusop Mukim Berakas A, Jln Muara, BSB. Brunei Darussalam.
Email: hr@cuckoobrunei. com
Closing Date: 11 July 2021
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified. Website:
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !