Position: Sales Person
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
1. Find & develop qualified leads (cold calling), then convert them through the sales process into prospects and customers.
Continuously keep the sales pipeline full with deals at various types and stages, including fresh/new (qualified) leads/introductions, mid and late stage sales life cycle targets.
The ideal sales pipeline will always be full with a wide variety of account types, company sizes, diversified industries, transactional vs. strategic business and services offered.
2. Engages prospects and customers to present the company services, always furthering relationships up the value continuum towards the advisory (value added role).
Advocates for both the company and the customer, striving to find win-win solutions that expand and further client relationships.
3. Performs regular (daily) visits to qualified prospects and customers, in accordance with Managements directives, to drive the business and grow the company revenue, market share and profitability. Builds relationships at all levels and represents the company in a professional manner, including making presentations.
4. Conducts quarterly business reviews (QBRs) with clients.
5. Self manages various administrative aspects including: Expense reporting in accordance with company’s budget and travel policy. Updates to customer relationship management (CRM) software and prepares/submits all required reports in an accurate and timely manner.
6. Achieves the annual growth targets (revenue, profit, volume) as defined in the sales planner.
Must be capable of closing business independently, although management team / corporate support are readily available.
7. Performs all other duties as assigned and requested by management.
Age: 20 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 20 / Day
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 06/07/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !