Position: Sales Planner
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
1. The Sales Planner role work closely with sales department and management of sales performance.
2. Ensures full use of Sales tools and systems, ensuring compliance and data integrity.
3. Organized research and competitive information and implements appropriate sales strategies and tactics in order to effectively compete against the competition.
4. Daily monitoring of the sales department performance.
5. Preparation of all post analysis sales report.
6. Provide support to and complete additional projects as directed by the management.
1. Strong planning and thinking / analytical skills.
2. End-to-end experience with negotiating and closing business-to-business deals.
3. Strong number / performance driven leader.
4. Strong presenter, planner, time manager and aggressive producer with the ability to set priorities and maintain high quality standards.
5. High energy level and sharp focus on daily results.
6. Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
7. Punctual, strong work ethic and commitment to excellence.
Required Experience and Skilled Set:
1. Minimum of 2 to 4 years of experience in direct sales management capacity in a service related industry.
2. Bachelor´s degree in Business or related field preferred.
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: Annual Leave after completion of probation period
Closing date: 06/02/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !