Key Job Functions
- Be active walk in the market with minimal guidance and
develop new accounts for assigned geography and meet
- Leads all aspects of the sales process, assist in solution
development, proposal delivery and implementation.
- Understand the needs of the account, address them,
maximize customer service and support and sell solutions.
- Weekly Sales Pipeline reporting.
- The ability to interact with customers and staffs (at all
levels) in a fast paced, competitive market, proactive,
resourceful and efficient is crucial to this role.
- Must have no fear of rejection and have the ability to
- Minimum 1 year(s) of working experience in related field is
required. Sales experience in lubricants will be an added
- Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate/Diploma
- Able to communicate effectively in both written and verbal
form ( English & Mandarin are preferred)
- Ability to learn products and program quickly, work
efficiently with a high level of accuracy, integrity and
attention to details.
- A “no quit” mentality when repeated turned away by
- Ability to develop a professional sales presentation that is
specific to the customers’ needs.
- Should be self-motivated, result-oriented and committed.
- Must posses own car with valid driving license.
*Interested applicants please e-mail your CV together with your passport sized photo, salary expectation, contact details and all the certificates to:
*Only successful applicants will be contacted for the job interview.
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !