Position: Sales Supply Chain Supervisor
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• To assist Sales Supply Chain Manager to manage and develop the Supply Chain operation and the efficient flow of stock within Progresif.
• To ensure that operational service standards is consistently met.
• Assist Sales Supply Chain Manager to develop, manage and motivate staff to ensure consistent improvement in the Sales Supply Chain Department as it relates to operations.
• Provide leadership to staff to promote good working relationships among subordinates.
• Ensure all relevant supply chain targets are met
• Be able to control shrinkage due to mishandling of stocked items and/ or data entry error.
• Oversee arrival of goods, update inventory data, create item name and upload serial/ IMEI number into relevant system.
• Monitoring stock levels at store level and ensure stores have enough stock
• Perform stock analyst based on pre-agreed stock level and report to supply chain manager to reorder if required
• Compare inventory report from all internal stake holders and report any discrepancies to Supply chain manager.
• Serve as a central point for distributing goods and coordinate the flow of goods to retail shops.
• Maintain accurate inventory records using manual and/ or computerized systems
• Reviewing new handsets to purchase for sale after comparing similar models in the same price range / with similar features
• Prepare and manage correspondence to and from retail shops, reports and documents, handle incoming mail
• Conduct periodic (monthly/ weekly) Stock reconciliation and submit report
• Identify areas of improvement and modify existing work procedures and practices
• Maintain all operational policies, processes, procedures and business ethnics as per company and retail standards
• Act in the absence of Sales Supply Chain Manager
Experience and Qualifications Required
• A ‘Level or at least 2 years of work experience in a warehouse/ supply chain environment
• At least 2 years’ experience as a Supply Chain Analyst, Logistic
• Coordinator or similar role in retail or relevant areas
• At least 1 year of experience in leadership
• Computer literate and good proficiency in Microsoft applications (excel, word)
• Analytical ability
• Experience in data mining, analysis and reporting
• Familiarity with supply chain processes (e. g. inventory planning, warehouse management)
• Resilience to and experience of fast changing consumer sales environment
• Good verbal and written communication skills, to effectively present to peers and management
• Must be self-motivated
• Ability to lead and motivate a team
• Demonstrate the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks
• Good time management and organizing skills
• Good attention to detail and follow-through
• Good interpersonal skills as a team player
• Excellent coaching skills
• Possesses mature and pleasant personality
• Good decision-making skills, even under pressure
• Problem-solving aptitude
Benefit: Only shortlisted candidate will be inform
Education Required: GCE ´´A´´ Level
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 450 / Month
Allowances: B$ 115
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 06/04/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !