Position: Sales and Marketing
Total Vacancy: 5 Male/Female
- Researches and develops various marketing strategies for products and services.
- Implements marketing plans and works to meet sales quotas.
- Tracks marketing and sales data and identifies areas of improvement.
• Contributes information, ideas, and research to help develop marketing strategies
• Helps to detail, design, and implement marketing plans for each product or service being offered
• Sets marketing schedules and coordinates with colleagues, sponsors, media representatives, and other professionals to implement strategies across multiple channels
• Helps to develop sales strategies and approaches for various products and services, such as special promotions, sponsored events, etc.
• Answers questions from clients about product and service benefits
• Maintains excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service
• Tracks sales data and works to meet quotas or sales team goals
• Analyses trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance
• Creates and presents regular performance reports for managers and executives
• Implements and adheres to company policies and procedures
• At least 2 years experience in Business, Customer Service, Client Relationships, Interpersonal Communication, Marketing Strategies, Creativity, Data Tracking, Written and Verbal Communication, Planning, Research and Analysis, People Management, Leadership
Education Required: Pre National Diploma (PND) or equivalent (SC1, SC2, SC3)
Age: 21 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 350 / Month
Employment Type: Part Time/Full Time
Closing date: 03/04/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !