• Position: Sales and Marketing Officer
• Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Age: 25 - 40 years old
• Basic Salary: B$1, 000 - B$2, 000 / Month
• Employment Type: Full Time
• Promote the company’s existing brands and introduce new products (if any) to the market.
• Identify different sales channels and tools; internet channels, fairs, trade committees and other research channels; develop and manage business leads.
• Take actions in order to reach the sales target and the targeted number of customers.
• Find new customers and strengthen business relations with existing customers and distributors in order to reach targeted budget and profitability figures.
• Develop strategies to increase sales figures based on market data, research and analysis; promote the strengthening of the brand and its positioning in the target markets and support these activities by travelling actively to such target markets.
• Prepare, realize and follow up the sales action plan in accordance with the agreements settled after meetings with the distributors/customers.
• Manage all procedures related to customer orders from SAP entry until delivery at the destination and work in sync with the Operations team in activities such as determine the date of shipment, get quotes from shipping companies, determine the appropriate shipping company and collect payments.
• Prepare export reports and customer sales performance reports.
• Take actions to grant successful entry of products into targeted markets including obtaining legal permissions, being up to date with countries legislations on food items and ensure the successful delivery of samples to customers.
• Provide solutions that will lead to export and sales development in line with the food legislation of the targeted countries.
• Plan trade marketing activities in sync with the Marketing team and to follow up the realization of such.
• Any duties given by supervisor and/or required by Management from time to time.
Qualification and Requirements:
• Bachelor´s Degree in Management/Marketing/International Business or any related field.
• Minimum of at least 3 - 5 years’ experience in Sales and Marketing and/or Export in Oil and Fats Companies/Industries (would be an advantage).
• Strong leadership, communication and negotiation skills.
• Analytical minded, result oriented, self-drive, stress-resistant and good at teamwork.
• No obstacles for travelling and ability to organize multi trips at long distances with excellent time management and organization skills.
• Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese – Mandarin (would be an advantage).
• Final remuneration may be adjusted according to the candidate’s experience.
Job applications (including curriculum vitae, passport-sized photo, copies of relevant certificates and transcripts) can be sent to admin@wfp. com. bn
Closing date: 19/09/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !