Total Vacancy: 2 Female
Must have a valid Brunei Driving License and own transport.
Duties of the Marketing Executive:
• Visiting potential customers to introduce the company and offer products
• Present, promote and sell products using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
• Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
• Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
• Analyze the territory /market’s potential, track sales and status reports
• Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
• Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
• Continuously improve through feedback
• Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns.
• Using the full marketing mix for the company’s marketing communications
• Understanding the product and customer profile and write thorough specs for each.
• Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
• Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, with particular reference to pricing, presentation and promotion.
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 23 - 30 years old
Driving License Class: 2
Basic Salary: B$ 450 / Month
Allowances: B$ 50
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: TAP/SCP Sales Commission
Closing date: 27/11/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !