Position: Scaffold Supervisor
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
- Minimum 5 years work experiences.
- Planning and supervising the scaffolding works
- Responsible for the planning and co-ordination of all manpower and equipment, materials supplies, towards the proper completion of the site construction works on schedule respecting the HSE requirements and also minimizing the cost.
- Participation in project progress meeting and providing input related to the status of scaffolding works.
- Planning and directing the procurement of scaffolding material required for the proper completion of scaffolding on schedule and after making best use of the existing scaffolding material.
- Directing and supervising the scaffolding crews in the performance of all aspects of their work.
- reviewing variances from budgeted expenditure and recommending/initiating action to bring them under control.
- Discussing and resolving daily problems with the crew supervisors and the construction group to ensure smooth execution of the scaffolding erection/inspection or removal programme.
- Monitoring status of scaffolding works on a daily, weekly and monthly basis and providing reports to the Construction Manager as per the project reporting procedure.
- Maintaining functional links with other project personnel in the project, particularly with the Administration, Procurement, Material and Construction sections.
- Making forward plans in for the mobilization or release of equipment and personnel employed in the scaffolding works.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 25 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 100 / Day
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 09/11/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !