Position: Scaffolder Basic 2
Total Vacancy: 10 Male
• Along with building and breaking down scaffolds, scaffold builders also install ladders, walkways and handrails at a construction site or shipping area using a variety of power tools and lifts.
• Before building scaffolds, they are responsible for cleaning and preparing construction sites, including removing debris and dangerous materials.
• Next, they unload the scaffolding materials from a truck.
• These materials typically include the rails, planks and ladders for the scaffold.
• At this point, scaffold builders check all materials and start creating scaffolds.
• Scaffold builders must be organized and able to follow instructions carefully.
• They must be physically fit and have good manual dexterity to load and unload heavy materials on trucks and operate different machinery.
• In addition, scaffold builders should be detail-oriented in order to spot potentially dangerous conditions, such as nearby power lines.
• They also need good math skills for calculating measurements when building scaffolds.
• Scaffold builders work in different environments, including buildings, warehouses and ship ports.
• They tend to travel to different locations and work in all types of weather.
• On the job, scaffold builders usually work in a team environment and under the guidance of a supervisor.
• At times, they might have to work in the evenings and on weekends.
• They usually wear protective gear such as safety glasses.
• While they are around loud equipment, they may also use earplugs.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 20 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 35 / Day
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: Provided Staff house for commuter
Closing date: 09/08/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !