Position: Scaffolding Supervisor
Total Vacancy: 2 Male
• Age 25 years old and above.
• Brunei citizen or Permanent Residence.
• Certification i scaffolding supervisor or/and equivalent to with recognized certification of Brunei under he oil and gas industry.
• Must hold a certificate of demonstrated competence in scaffold inspection.
• A minimum of 5 years and above working experience in oil and gas.
• Supervise scaffolding teams in performing erection, alteration, modification and dismantling of scaffold.
• Pre-planning work schedule and material movement of tasks.
• He must be capable of carrying out all work scope of Advanced Scaffold.
• Good supervisory skills and able to lead and relocate groups of scaffold for scaffolding activities onsite.
• Understanding and implementing safe systems of working according to our safety rules – Safe System.
• Producing, interpreting and using to identifying hazards and risk that may have potential to cause harm – Risk Assessment.
• Detailed statement to control the way a work process shall be completed.
• Delivering safety briefing and promoting key elements of individual or team’s task of the day.
• Estimating the materials required for each individual scaffold project.
• Reading and understanding drawings in relations to scaffold.
Salary may vary according to candidate´s expertise.
Other information shall be discussed during the interview.
Age: 25 - 55 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 25/06/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !