Position: Scaffolding Supervisor / Inspector (Onshore and offshore)
Total Vacancy: 3 Male
- Responsible in ensuring safe erection, use, modification and dismantling of scaffolding, for simple access and working scaffold, used in construction site.
- Conduct risk assessment within construction site based on the hazards in relation to the specific scaffold such as poor ground condition, vulnerability to vehicle impact, etc.
- Conduct checking/inspection of scaffold every 7 days or before use, every after modification, or at least every circumstance that might affect the stability of safety of scaffold. This is to ensure the safe condition of the scaffold in the entire period of its use.
- Co-ordination of the implementation of regulation governing activities related to scaffolding.
- Ensure that the arrangements are in place to communicate the requirements of the scaffold user to the scaffold erector in the construction stage.
- Ensure that required instruction and training should be identified and workers performing the work should have the appropriate level of competence.
- Ensure that proper documentation in relation to scaffolding is maintained on site. This includes preparation of Permit to Work (PTW), inspection records and forms.
- Supports Operation and Maintenance on deck activities for rigging and scaffolding requirement.
- Performs loading and offloading operations from and to supply vessels.
- Inspection of rigging equipment like chain blocks, lever blocks, slings, shackles before and after use.
- Performs periodic inspection and assist re-certification of all deck rigging and scaffolding materials to check for integrity.
- Complies with the international standard regarding rigging and scaffolding procedures.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 28 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 500 / Month
Allowances: B$ 200
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: staff house provided for commuters
Closing date: 09/08/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !